About a copyright
- Individual information (letters, photos, illustrations, etc.) posted on this website is subject to copyright. In addition, the entire website is subject to copyright as an editorial work and both are protected by the copyright laws and international treaties of each country.
- With regard to the whole or a part of the contents of this website, quote, reprinting and reproduction can be carried out by specifying the source by an appropriate method as an act permitted under the Copyright Act such as private use and reference. However, this is not the case when there are notes that "Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited".
- Whole or part of the contents of this website can not be modified without permission.
- When publishing information on this website, we are making every possible effort to ensure the accuracy of information But technical and legal incomplete descriptions and typographical errors may be included. We do not take any responsibility for any act of the users using the information of this website.
- For the damage caused to the user due to the maintenance of this homepage, the irresistible force such as fire, power outage and other natural disasters, virus, third party interference, etc., caused by this website's suspension, please understand that we can not take any responsibility.
- Please download and install browser software and various tools based on the user's responsibility. We do not take any responsible for any compensation for damages or problem solving about the troubles occurred in download and install.
Because the link to this homepage is basically free, it is unnecessary to contact us when you link. However, in case the intention of misuse is clear or the contents of the link source is against laws and public order and morality, we may ask you to delete the link in advance.
Please do not displaying this homepage in the frame because it may cause misunderstanding.
Please note that the contents of this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.